Vending Machine Security 103K Alarm Systems
The 103KA Alarm with a security key for disarming is great for helping detect and detour impact abuse to your vending machine
Don't let misuse to your vending machine cause you frustation, time or money! Get ahead of the game with an easy to install Vending Alarm! Great for detecting impact abuse and helping detour theft and/or vandalism!
130 dB Vending Machine Security Key Disarm Alarm SystemsThe 103KA Vending Security System features the IIDAS 1020 controller which includes a variable impact/abuse sensor, automatic reset (after 30 seconds), door trigger input, tubular switch lock and key for arming and disarming, wide voltage range (5 to 15 VDC), low current drain (.01 UA @ 12VDC), and an optional relay output.
- IIDAS 1020 controller
- 130 dB piezo siren
- Magnetic contact door switch
- Tubular switch lock & key to arm and disarm the system
- L-bracket, spacers, adhesive tape, quick splices, wire nuts, cable ties
- Warning label and installation instructions
- Power Supply:
- 12 VDC battery pack & harness
- Dimensions of the controller are only:
- 1.85" x 2.25"
Available OptionsVarying the duration of the alarm output,
Changing the sensitivity of the impact/abuse sensor;
Adding a relay output,
Utilization of alternate power sources, and
Substitution of alarm system components.