Naloxone Vending Machine
The Naloxone vending machine has 32 selections and can vend a variety of Nalaxone products including Narcan Nasal Spray 4g and Fentanyl Test Strips.
It can also vend COVID test kits, food, sanitizer, wipes, tissues, masks.
It is easy to set-up and maintain and is refurbished, clean, and working. The unit is factory certified, completely checked out, fully bench tested and guaranteed to be in excellent condition, giving you many years of quality usage.
2 shelves Naloxone
4 selections per shelf
4 capacity per selection
16 capacity per shelf
32 capacity per machine
2 shelves Fentanyl Test Strips
8 selections per shelf
15 capacity per selection
120 capacity per shelf
240 capacity per machine
2 shelves miscellaneous
4 selections per shelf
6 capacity per selection
24 capacity per shelf
48 capacity per machine
1. Are there set-up fees to get started?
There are no set up fees.
2. How long does it take to obtain the machines and have them up and running?
Payment is required in full to place an order. Once the order is paid for in full, delivery will be within three weeks
3. How to we physically obtain the machines?
There is a delivery charge.
4. Once the machines are up and running, who would be responsible for maintenance of the machines (fixing them should a mechanical problem arise)?
No maintenance is required for the machine other than keeping it clean.
If mechanical issues arise you will call us for technical
Assistance Monday through Friday 8 AM to 2 PM.
The machine you’re considering is the least problematic and simplest of any vending machine manufactured.
5. Our superiors would like for the machines to be free, but require a token to obtain the supplies in the machine. How much would it cost to make changes to adjust the machine for this?
Yes. The cost to do this would be an approximately $200. We would need five of the tokens you plan to use mailed to us. We would then send the tokens with the coin changer for changers for your application.
If you need tokens we can order standard sizes for you. The minimum order quantity is 1000 tokens and the cost is approximately $275.
6. How much would it cost to make changes to the coils in the machine, if this is possible?
If available, single coils can be purchased for
Approximately $12 per coil (cost).
- 32 Selections
- Single Spirals
- 6 shelves
- Set for Free vend
- Multiple pricing - $0.05 to $99.95
- Requires little maintenance and is easy to set up and operate.
- Glass front for spontaneous purchasing
- Digital readout display
- Condition - Refurbished
- Location Ready & WORKING (control board, digital display board, coin changer, bill acceptor, spiral motors, lights)
- Hand cleaned Interior/Exterior
- No breaks/damage (vandalism)
- Hand cleaning includes chemicals utilized on Shelves to remove chip grease
- New exterior/interior paint application
- Exterior front is detailed
- 60- Day Parts Return Warranty
- Lifetime Phone Support
- Includes lock/keys, manual, palleting / wrapping
- Optional CC Reader / Mobile Pay: Has small Monthly Fees but Increases Sales - See Monthly Fees & Benefits here
- Shipping Weight
- Electrical Requirement
- standard 15amp 110v electrical service